What albums or bands would you re-amp?? - Rig-Talk

What albums or bands would you re-amp?? · Go to page · RaceU4her · Techdeth · RaceU4her · Beyond Black · Apex1Rg7X · NowYou'rePlayingWithPower.

[Discussion] What albums have influences your recent gear and ...

It's all subconscious. Rap? I don't even know. Rock bass lines suck. Madvillainy is one of my favorite albums but nearly everything MF Doom ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Albums / bands with exceptional bass tones : r/Hardcore - Reddit

Converge bass tone is crazy. Have Heart has some good stuff. Spazz and Man is the Bastard if you're crazy. Rotting Out has a more mids-focused ...

Amp Sims on Big Name Recordings - Gearspace

Honest question here: Do you know of any albums by big-name acts that use amp sims? I Believe that the last Def Leppard album was done with ...

Black Pumas Rig Rundown Guitar & Bass Gear Tour with ... - YouTube

Comments18 · Gibson Are Making Amps Again? · Josh Freese Interview: Foo Fighters' New ...

The official what-amp-did-they-use thread - Harmony Central

KSE have used 5150s, Framus Cobras (main amp for End of Heartache and Daylight Dies), H&K Triamps and they currently use Splawn Nitros live...

what is re-amping? - TalkBass.com

A reamp box takes all the uncertainty and guesswork out of sending an already-recorded signal out to where you can run it thru instrument-level ...

Best Recorded rep. of Mark III | Mesa Boogie Amp Forum

A band called Into Another has an album called Ignaurus w/ possibly the best tone I've ever heard. From all accounts I've heard, it's a Mark III. Reply · G ...

Reamp® Revelations: Joe Chiccarelli - Radial Engineering

In this series, we talk to some top names in the world of production, to learn about some of the different ways they use Reamping as part of ...

Is it possible to get a guitar tone that sounds like the albums I listed ...

It seems like most amp sim guitar tones I hear tend to be "metallic, shrill and digital" sounding. I can't say I've ever heard an amp sim ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024