Remove this ad

Lead

May 21 12 10:05 PM

Tags : :

Check out the new C-Bo ft. WC video called '187'
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Jun 6 12 3:24 PM

Re: Cameo appearance from Tha Realest

Actually pointless coming here anymore..... Realest has given up........ I'm deleting the bookmark to this forum...... See u all soon, somewhere else lol

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Enya

Posts: 122 Site Admin

#3 [url]

Jun 6 12 8:28 PM

Re: Cameo appearance from Tha Realest

Phil uk 69 wrote:
Actually pointless coming here anymore..... Realest has given up........ I'm deleting the bookmark to this forum...... See u all soon, somewhere else lol


I wish i could do more to keep this forum alive. But the only thing i can do is post up new songs whenever i get ahold of them.

I've contacted Realest several times about tossing us some song once in a while. He said we would work something out but i never heard from him after that.

btw u think u could post up those Twin albums? still want to hear 'em

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jun 8 12 7:54 AM

Re: Cameo appearance from Tha Realest

but yall gotta undestand realest aint makin no paper off his album sales, no1 wants to buy his shit, he probably tired of rap and mayb workin hard on otha stuff to feed his family n himself

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Enya

Posts: 122 Site Admin

#5 [url]

Jun 8 12 9:51 AM

Re: Cameo appearance from Tha Realest

icecoldPacreal wrote:
but yall gotta undestand realest aint makin no paper off his album sales, no1 wants to buy his shit, he probably tired of rap and mayb workin hard on otha stuff to feed his family n himself


Tired of rap? i see him saying "studio time" like once a week on twitter.. so i doubt he is tired of it

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jun 12 12 7:51 AM

Re: Cameo appearance from Tha Realest

You can't expect making money off the album most of people don't know about - Realest problem has always been about PROMOTION. And the MAIN thing is - HE DON'T HAVE ONE and HE NEVER HAD in the first place.

Over the years people like Phil, myself and a couple of other folks were literally carried his name on numerous rap forums but you just can't market a dude who apparently dosen't want to be marketed for whatever reason it is. This is a digital era of the rap game - you must be active online 24/7 so people can recognize you. Posting on Twitter here and there ain't enough. You got to push yourself with everything you got, specially when no big label is backing you up.

That means, you have to drop songs, mixtapes, videos etc. - look @ the homie Parlay Starr. He wasen't know at all comparing to Tha Realest several years back and look where he at right now. He's promoting himself HARD via Youtube - that's why more and more people know his name and he's making some major moves (dropping street albums, making songs with Snoop, Kokane, upcoming mixtape with 40 Glocc, doing interviews with G-Unit radio, ThisIs50.com and so on).

That's something Tha Realest never did or was willing to do - I honestly don't know where his mind is right know and why this situation's been last for years know. Maybe one day we will know - until then, you guys should just give up, like his true hard core fan base did years ago...

Peace

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jun 12 12 12:56 PM

Re: Cameo appearance from Tha Realest

realest is just a lazy fuck he wants to drop another with less promotion then the last parlay starr is a good example he drops a least 2 videos a month tha fakest only dropped 1 video since leaving dr fuck him

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Enya

Posts: 122 Site Admin

#10 [url]

Jun 13 12 10:50 PM

Re: Cameo appearance from Tha Realest

icecoldPacreal wrote:
jevon mayb is a drug dealer or robs people, he talks about bein a gangsta and killer in his songs like munder 187



if ur serious.. u must be retarded

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Jun 14 12 6:22 AM

Re: Cameo appearance from Tha Realest

Enya wrote:
icecoldPacreal wrote:
jevon mayb is a drug dealer or robs people, he talks about bein a gangsta and killer in his songs like munder 187



if ur serious.. u must be retarded


lol

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jun 15 12 2:26 PM

Re: Cameo appearance from Tha Realest

Enya wrote:
icecoldPacreal wrote:
jevon mayb is a drug dealer or robs people, he talks about bein a gangsta and killer in his songs like munder 187



if ur serious.. u must be retarded


so why he says "born a killa" in the song murder 187??

so he is fake then, he says he is a killa blasting mothafuckas

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Jun 15 12 4:40 PM

Re: Cameo appearance from Tha Realest

icecoldPacreal wrote:
Enya wrote:
icecoldPacreal wrote:
jevon mayb is a drug dealer or robs people, he talks about bein a gangsta and killer in his songs like munder 187



if ur serious.. u must be retarded


so why he says "born a killa" in the song murder 187??

so he is fake then, he says he is a killa blasting mothafuckas


its just music bro

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jun 17 12 12:55 AM

Re: Cameo appearance from Tha Realest

but dont he claim he speaks real shit and he is tha realest, so why he says shit like im a killa and speaks gang shit when he neva did dat, i find it a bit fake, he should just talk about otha stuff like fuck the white house or talk how poor the ghetto is, but stay away from mob shit, he says the mob so many times, so he is not a mob nigga, why he says fake shit, just lies

so if drake or bow wow says they killas and mob niggas then we should be cool wit dat, but im guessin yall will say "they fake pussies pop niigas"


but when tha realest says it he is so real, get out of here, sounds like a contradiction, if tha realest dont do gang or killin shit

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Enya

Posts: 122 Site Admin

#16 [url]

Jun 17 12 4:18 AM

Re: Cameo appearance from Tha Realest

icecoldPacreal wrote:
but dont he claim he speaks real shit and he is tha realest, so why he says shit like im a killa and speaks gang shit when he neva did dat, i find it a bit fake, he should just talk about otha stuff like fuck the white house or talk how poor the ghetto is, but stay away from mob shit, he says the mob so many times, so he is not a mob nigga, why he says fake shit, just lies

so if drake or bow wow says they killas and mob niggas then we should be cool wit dat, but im guessin yall will say "they fake pussies pop niigas"


but when tha realest says it he is so real, get out of here, sounds like a contradiction, if tha realest dont do gang or killin shit



One moment ur on Real's dick talking about he's better than Pac and all that shit and then the next moment u dissing him, calling him fake and all that. Make up ur mind!


Why don't u go make a thread asking people if Pac sat down or stood up when he took a piss. U sick fuck

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Jun 18 12 6:55 PM

Re: Cameo appearance from Tha Realest

Fact is nobody knows what Realest does or doesn't do or have done.. He did got shot, u see pictures of him having guns laying around.. if YOU got shot and u got a gun, wouldnt there be a chance you retaliate? But either way, just enjoy the music without asking questions we dont have answers 2

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Jun 18 12 8:33 PM

Re: Cameo appearance from Tha Realest

Corné wrote:
Fact is nobody knows what Realest does or doesn't do or have done.. He did got shot, u see pictures of him having guns laying around.. if YOU got shot and u got a gun, wouldnt there be a chance you retaliate? But either way, just enjoy the music without asking questions we dont have answers 2



good point since he got shot on his toes, of course he is kinda paranoid and tlaks about shootin back if they try to shoot him again in his other foot, maybe he should wear some iron hard boots lol jk

i know wat u mean, i know he did say he grew up wit his parents and his father was a preacher, so was confused if his father is a preacher why be on this mob gang mentality he always talk bout

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Jul 30 12 1:36 PM

Re: Cameo appearance from Tha Realest

What the fuck are u on acid haha? Itz his set he claim's Compton M.O.B Piru's thats why he sayz it in his songz... Hez reppin his hood.. Im sure he has dabbled in crime at some stage.. I mean if he didnt then M.O.B niggaz would'nt be down with him...

4 My NIGGA Makaveli,
We still ridin; up in this mufuka,
Death Row Westside,
Can u niggaz c me??
Tha Realest, A.K.A Tenkamenin The Vigilante,
The world don't understand me...
The rebirth

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Aug 23 12 3:07 PM

Re: Cameo appearance from Tha Realest

well i can confirm he's rich as fuck
he did a europe tour just now and i met him
he went to amsterdam, paris, venice italy, athens greece, and back......

how does he get all that money?
sure as hell not from making songs that's for sure

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help