Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 6 12 3:34 PM

Tags : :

This is my new single from my upcoming "West Kept Secret" album that I just started working on! The album will be released by Who?Mag Distribution in digital format. Who?Mag Distribution has also released albums with KRS One, Just Ice, Richie Rich, DJ King Assassin and many more!

West Kept Secret
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11875265

Enjoy and please post comments!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Sep 7 12 7:41 PM

Re: New Mr. Loco single! West Kept Secret!

"radio been taking over by phonies who wear thongs,tight jeans tights shirt" lol thats real! and they not only wear it tight but with a tiger print! like Crooked I said in some song, "faggot rappers wearin their jeans on backwards for easy acces"

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Sep 13 12 11:39 PM

My fone still won't load up the soundclick site homie,could u plz send me a snippit of tha track using beastshare????

Ur album cover looks kool homie.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Oct 4 12 7:18 AM

killathugg wrote:
My fone still won't load up the soundclick site homie,could u plz send me a snippit of tha track using beastshare????

Ur album cover looks kool homie.

sorry for the late response. you can also log on to http://www.myspace.com/mrloco
your phone should support that. If you have a iphone, there's also a soundclick app for it you can download. I'm not leaking these songs for free download right now because they're all original and going to be distributed through Who?Mag Distribution and there's contracts involved and all that legal stuff, so you gonna have to stream it on soundclick or myspace. If you download the soundclick app, search for Mr. Loco WGG Boss, I have uploaded new singles also now and the latest one is "Pray 4 Me 2" feat. Tha Realest, Underground Gangsta & Penn St8. There's gonna be 2 versions of this track and the one released right now is on the same beat as Pray 4 Me with Underground Gangsta and Tha Realest, the second beat is something totally different, more of a sad sounding beat. Here's some new pics from the album too!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help