Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 29 13 1:19 AM

Tags : :

does any one know if a third deathrow dayz album by real ever came out or is coming out? an where can i buy it? i heard the new dr wont release any realest musik so thank god for ftp miss them
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Enya

#1 [url]

Mar 30 13 7:53 PM

Re: dr dayz 3

ermacondeathrow wrote:
does any one know if a third deathrow dayz album by real ever came out or is coming out? an where can i buy it? i heard the new dr wont release any realest musik so thank god for ftp miss them

Never came out. I do not see it coming in the future either, but hey who knows.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Apr 1 13 5:17 PM

neither do I, back when I was pressing Real's CD's, I asked him this, had a track list and he said no, he's not interested in releasing any more DR music. The reason why I stopped promoting the stuff I was pressing for the homie was because an old administrator popped up and said no matter how I feel about the guy, he will always be part of Real's online stuff, so I just stepped to the side because Real is my homie, but the other guy who I'm not mentioning here, but you all know exactly who it is, is not and will not be a friend of mine cuz I don't fuck with people who jack the fans

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Apr 2 13 1:11 AM

fakest don't care bout his fans fuck him and enigma 2

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Apr 12 13 1:41 AM

correa wrote:
fakest don't care bout his fans fuck him and enigma 2

FAKEST, Damn Corea, wtf happened 2 ur loyalty? I hope ur jokin brotha.......U've been down for a long time as far as i can remember. Dont lose ur faith! Thats all we have left. If we dont keep that then we all lose. I mean i doubt there will be a DRD volume three but its not like we dont have enough loose tracks unreleased from that era to make our own.......Thats all they did was held on to some of tha tracks from that era and sold them later down tha road. And if we all know Real he has a stock pile of tracks from all through tha yrs; I am positive he is sitting on a proverbial gold mine!!!!!!! Maybe if someone assassinates him we will get to hear all of tha tracks, or maybe our grandchildren will, lol. JOKING.......kinda, lol

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Apr 21 13 8:40 AM

Realest is putting a lot of $ in his music 2 make it in the first place, to release it they need 2 give him a good deal where he can make some money of it, right now they aint giving him what he want and he would actually lose money over it, thats why he aint releasing stuff now, wouldnt you do the same thing? So its not like he dont wanna release anything, its just certain greedy people wanna f*ck him over

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Apr 22 13 12:21 AM

fuck him no one in the music biz dont give a fuck bout no fake 2pac over time theres never been no fake 2pac who ever made it all have failed so will realest

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help