Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 27 13 3:49 AM

Tags : :

new site with 2 or 3 new songs and 1 single from a project you will never see ft 2pac the guy he impersonates lol
dead ass official forum with maybe 25 people with lies lies and more lies lol and a weak radio show this forum should go away for good also cause shit not going to happen tha fakest should retire the re branding was a epic fail just like tha realest

tha realest should go back to bootlegging 2pac music with enigma cause hes a bootlegger 2
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Enya

#1 [url]

Apr 27 13 11:58 AM

Re: lol @ realest re branding himself

correa wrote:
new site with 2 or 3 new songs and 1 single from a project you will never see ft 2pac the guy he impersonates lol
dead ass official forum with maybe 25 people with lies lies and more lies lol and a weak radio show this forum should go away for good also cause shit not going to happen tha fakest should retire the re branding was a epic fail just like tha realest

tha realest should go back to bootlegging 2pac music with enigma cause hes a bootlegger 2

Stop obsessing, new music comes when it comes.
There's a reason why Real isn't putting out any projects.. The money.. I don't like the reason but we can't do nothing about it.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Apr 27 13 9:07 PM

Enya wrote:
correa wrote:

There's a reason why Real isn't putting out any projects.. The money.. I don't like the reason but we can't do nothing about it.

obsessing lol wtf just shut this forum down fuck the music nobody gives a fuck you can keep enjoying crappy realest songs with 3 other garbage artist on them nobody should support this fool he needs to change his name to tha fakest cause that's all he is

Quote    Reply   

Enya

#3 [url]

Apr 28 13 3:48 AM

correa wrote:
Enya wrote:
correa wrote:

obsessing lol wtf just shut this forum down fuck the music nobody gives a fuck you can keep enjoying crappy realest songs with 3 other garbage artist on them nobody should support this fool he needs to change his name to tha fakest cause that's all he is

Stop posting here then.. Act like this forum is shut down and never visit again. Thank u!

Don't even bother replying

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Apr 28 13 6:13 PM

Enya wrote:
Stop posting here then.. Act like this forum is shut down and never visit again. Thank u!

FUCK YOU YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT 2 DO BAN ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote    Reply   

Enya

#5 [url]

Apr 28 13 10:24 PM

correa wrote:
Enya wrote:

FUCK YOU YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT 2 DO BAN ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah i won't ban u.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help